- Square Foot/Square Foots,
- Wire Mesh
- Galvanized Iron Wire
Concrete Weld Mesh is most commonly utilized in the construction industry for providing superior strength to the building structure. It is applied in between concrete slabs so as to add synergistic effect to the existing sturdiness of concrete structure. This mesh comprises a series of longitudinal wires with the uniform gap in between. It is made of superior quality low carbon steel which possesses great chemical resistance & UV stability. Concrete Weld Mesh has strongly welded structural configuration and is hassle-free to install. It shows great deformation resistance and has the ability to withstand high load. This wire mesh is available in different dimensional configurations at reasonable rates and in bulk amounts.
Special Features :
- This type of welded mesh is used for construction of buildings, pavement and road.
- Featured with square shaped holes, this wire mesh is made of low carbon steel rod and deformed bars.
- Standard as well as customized panel width, length and spacing
- Eco friendly quality and corrosion proof
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Meter Per Day
- 1 Week
- Carton Box
- All India
134, Keytuo Industrial Estate, 220, Kondivita Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068090649